Alright everyone, time to come back to HCFX

ninjaaron

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
This forum is starting to gain traction. Time for another redesign & new forum software.

yeah, well after 9 months, it's still buggy, I don't know if there's worse forum software available (since we had Jive and Lithium already)

even though so much time and effort has been put in by team HC to fix it

whoever took the decision to switch to vB5 probably figured it would go smooth,

even though since vB5 has been out,19 months or so, I still have to read a first positive review of it (well, that's not true, I read the first positive review of vB5.1.4 recently, but it was a new admin, new forum, less than 1000 posts)

vB lost about 11% marketshare this year

more than 80% of vB forums are on versions 3 or 4 and those are end of line

at some point, these forums will have to upgrade to vB5 or vB Cloud (that's what vB is promoting nowadays)

only 1.3% of vB forums are running on this software, most admins stay away,

everybody knows vB5 means trouble

I saw a poll for Admins, and over 80% of admins said they would also not choose vBulletin software in the future

but it's good enough for HC

:facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Maca here, Chat Crue is still alive and well, join us on facebook messenger! We talk effects, watches, life, nerd games, and everything else every day still :wave:

un.real, travvybear, gaex87, bass_econo, pktrono, goodhonk, and others still here

• Members
Maca here, Chat Crue is still alive and well, join us on facebook messenger! We talk effects, watches, life, nerd games, and everything else every day still :wave:

un.real, travvybear, gaex87, bass_econo, pktrono, goodhonk, and others still here

Truth. Everyone is welcome to the facebook chat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived