Alright everyone, time to come back to HCFX

ninjaaron

• Members

i'm back you stupid {censored}s. lets build pedals. talk about needing braces. think about whether we'd like to plow devi. photoshop phil. bitch about trades gone bad. wank over the next strymon. get banned. get unbanned. act like a bipolor automaton with a beard. and take names.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's unfortunate because I always enjoyed contributions from the European brothers.

Yup - absolutely.

Is everyone using skins now? I can't stand all this white. My corneas are burning. :eekphil:

I don't think this is so bad - it's off white / blue-gray. Remember the stark white they had when they first switched over to Jive? That was blinding! :eekphil:

• Members
it varies from time to time

as I pass through the cloth

I leave behind pieces

empty thoughts and residue

of my plagued existence

somebody tell me why was I born

I need somebody to keep me warm

I fought for a while against the cold

now I embrace it like my lover

entwined throughout the winter

i'm back you stupid ****************s. lets build pedals. talk about needing braces. think about whether we'd like to plow devi. photoshop phil. bitch about trades gone bad. wank over the next strymon. get banned. get unbanned. act like a bipolor automaton with a beard. and take names.

I love the contrast in posts here. HC will always be my home. :)

• Members

I don't remember it but I dig it if that counts for anything. It's got personality and attitude. Reminds me of a few of my guitar heroes rolled into one.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it, the clip was made with the DD-20 in BPM mode, it was made with the drum machine and the DD20 set to the same BPM.

• Members

It's funny TGP forums run like HC used to, it's just so on-topic there and there's this vibe that 9/10 dudes there play in a P&W band/choir.

Not that there's anything wrong with that but it's just too much "no fun allowed".

I need a good mix of off-topic chaos (minues the clique thing that was going on here for a while) mixed with some great on-topic contributions. There's a perfect balance that this forum has had at certain points that gave it an unmatched character. TGP though is what it is, it works, it's just not really a fun community at all. In fact it's a bit negative because people aren't allowed to get mad and swear and rant ever, or make a rude joke to break the tension, so everyone is just snarky and uppity.

• Members
It's funny TGP forums run like HC used to' date=' it's just so on-topic there and there's this vibe that 9/10 dudes there play in a P&W band/choir. Not that there's anything wrong with that but it's just too much "no fun allowed". I need a good mix of off-topic chaos (minues the clique thing that was going on here for a while) mixed with some great on-topic contributions. There's a perfect balance that this forum has had at certain points that gave it an unmatched character. TGP though is what it is, it works, it's just not really a fun community at all. In fact it's a bit negative because people aren't allowed to get mad and swear and rant ever, or make a rude joke to break the tension, so everyone is just snarky and uppity.[/quote'] This perfectly describes tgp to me, faux-polite, religious, baby boomers who can't take a joke.

• Members
I second this motion.

I've been on TGP more than HCFX recently. Not by preference, just from lack of participation here.

It's boring over there...

Lack of participation??? 115 post on this thread and counting - so not sure how that's a lack of participation. Also, If you guys would participate instead of bitching about how people not participating, you'd be helping instead of hindering.

I'm just saying.

• Members

Well I didn't say "no participation" I said a "lack of participation". There's a difference. While there is "some" participation, it isn't what it used to be by a long shot. The same threads stay on the front page for days. I think it's getting better though, and regardless I still log in here about every day. I do try to find a way to participate when I think I have somewhat valuable info to contribute, and bitching is still contributing whatever way you look at it.

Just saying.

• Members
Well, it looks like I can finally log in again. What's this?! What have you done?! You've changed my user name?!?! Blast you Phil O'Keefe!!!

I luckily got to keep my user name. I think there's lots of folks who didn't. It would be cool for the folks who had to choose a new moniker to put their old one in their sig, like "formerly known as RoboPimp". (Sqkviggel Fhank [or however you spell that] should do it.)

Archived