Goodbye Nashville, Hello FL..

sventvkg

• Members

The time has finally come.. Nashville has been a learning experience, I met some great people, wrote a lot of tunes, went into a lot of debt...Now it's time to get back to the real world and make some cash!! Moving in 24 days, wife starts new job on Dec. 2nd. Orlando area. Gonna hit the ground running. Tally ho!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Just got home..Was gone for a week. Last Friday I left to play in Evansville, IN than got back Sunday, jumped in the car with my partner Mark and friend Marietta and headed down to Orlando to find 3 of us places to live. To say it was an arduous task would be an understatement! It was very tough with a lot of miles, seeing a lot of houses, apartments, meeting with real estate people but by Friday I was the last to sign my lease for an AWESOME house in Oviedo, FL..Best school system and town for kids in the area! I also secured some solo and Duo work for Mark and I for December. We move out of Smyrna a week from Monday. Can't WAIT to get back to real life! Things are lookin up...;)

Archived