davie

Voice Lessons Available (via Skype or in Toronto)

Hello singers!

I am offering voice lessons locally in Toronto and online via Skype. All ages and skill levels are welcome! Whether you're a professional, beginner or anything in between, this technique will help you achieve great results and can be applied to a wide variety of vocal styles including pop, rock and classical.

I have been trained in the Swedish/Italian vocal technique by Maestro David Jones associate, Jeffrey Alani Stanfill. The Swedish/Italian School of Singing is based on the time-tested concepts developed by generations of voice teachers. This technique will help singers improve their voices by increasing vocal range, developing a rich and powerful tone, and gaining vocal endurance, allowing singers to sing longer without damaging the voice.

To discuss lesson details, rates and scheduling, email me at davie@daviekuan.com

All the best,

-Davie Kuan

To discuss lesson details, rates and scheduling, email me at davie@daviekuan.com