In Spite of Ourselves

Neal

• Members

Yeah, doin ok. Just weirded out on the trolling thing. I suppose it coulda been construed a troll as I mentioned “nostalgic for abuse” and FF’s missing post, but honestly, was just joking. Still weirded out about FF’s fake quote above, and that it’s promoted by Phil.

but yes, doing fine, hope everyone’s healthy and happy and playing music, good to hear from you Idunno/Melodius, and Fretfiend and Mikeo. Not so much Phil though... ;)

• Members

Nonsense Phil. Adults take mild ribbing well. THAT is all it was, and his response was mild ribbing as well, which I enjoyed after a long hiatus. Thought his fake quote was over the top, but still love him anyway.

You, on the other hand....

• Members

I was quoted as posting, "you killed the forum." I don't recall making any such post. If I did post that, I must have deleted it too, because it's gone now. Can anyone verify it? My recent post here was to demonstrate how easy it is to falsely create a quote.

If I did indeed post that, I owe Neal... cough, cough... an apology. Neal posted music on a music forum. Pretty good music too... better than I can do. I can't knock that.

Phil, there has been no trolling, just the usual harmony here at Harmony Central.

Archived