In Spite of Ourselves

Neal

• 3 years later...
  • Members

:D

Very nice. You cover Iris's part very well with some nice slide work. Love the woody National.

I am the owner of a USA made Dobro F60, which is similar yet different. I also have a USA made Dobro 33H that has been with me for about 27 years or so. Neither of mine have a slotted headstock.

Back when I bought the Dobro round necks, National was barely breathing. Now Dobro's gone and National seems to be doing really well.

I also checked out a few of your other vids. I hope you don't mind. Nice old-timey stuff.

Peace and keep playin.

• Members

It WAS 4 years ago, so maybe your post was lost in an upgrade. I was serious when I commented it was the best. Hope we can play nice, I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes.

The place needed a little trolling. Neal delivered. :thu:

If someone is trolling, please flag the post(s) and let the mods address it - responding in kind to trolls is just as bad as trolling is, and only gives the troll the response / reaction. that they're looking for.

• Members

Phil, please explain the troll. I quoted him earlier, 4 years ag, and noticed it wasn’t there. It gave me an opportunity to bump this song. He quoted me, above, on something I didn’t say.

I’m uncertain as to the offense here.

• Members

It's the Paisley Persona. It rivals the Energizer Bunny. The officiating effort got crossed up - easy to do on this one

Doin' okay? Been awhile. So long in fact I've bronzed my steel toed shoes.

Archived