New Korg SDD-3000.... (pedal)

HC News

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
still i have major GAS and i guess in this case i will be an early adopter and buy as soon as i can get one :)

Same here. I preordered because of the GAS. I have a SDD-2000 and a 3000 pre-amp clone pedal. Should be an interesting A/B/C test.

• Members

for real though, there are sounds you sometimes have to spend the money to get. whether or not those are better than what you could make with more affordable gear is entirely debatable, but, for instance, you can't get some of the HOG sounds without dropping the necessary $$$.

• Members
for real though, there are sounds you sometimes have to spend the money to get. whether or not those are better than what you could make with more affordable gear is entirely debatable, but, for instance, you can't get some of the HOG sounds without dropping the necessary $$$.

I'm well aware of that, but there's a point when delay becomes a crutch or a bunch of noise.

Hey, drop the attitude, Phil. I don't care how frickin adorable you are. I was just expressing an opinion, and then you had to hurt my feels. I got feels, yo.

It was you who started with the attitude. I respectfully disagreed with your opinion. Seems like whenever someone on HC does that with you, "issues" tend to follow.

• Members

It was you who started with the attitude. I respectfully disagreed with your opinion. Seems like whenever someone on HC does that with you, "issues" tend to follow.

Using the word "ignorance" is usually not met with kindness. I didn't break any rules, and you as an Admin shouldn't go around insulting your members.

That's all I have to say.

• Members

Using the word "ignorance" is usually not met with kindness. I didn't break any rules, and you as an Admin shouldn't go around insulting your members.

That's all I have to say.

[YOUTUBE]Otm4RusESNU[/YOUTUBE]

Archived