Whatever happened to Frets99??

Frets99

• Members

If Frets is no longer a mod (guru,eh?), shouldn't we have a "thank you party" to... well, thank him? The man had to put his hands in a lot of mud (if not something else) while serving and giving support to this board.

But then how many of us are still active here who can appreciate that page of HCEG's history?

If Frets is no longer a mod (guru,eh?), shouldn't we have a "thank you party" to... well, thank him? The man had to put his hands in a lot of mud (if not something else) while serving and giving support to this board.

But then how many of us are still active here who can appreciate that page of HCEG's history?

I'm still a mod. Just haven't been active on any internet forums/social groups in awhile. Been very busy in the "other" world. I do read posts and still enjoy being on the forum. Just a hiatus, I suppose. :)

Sorry Frets... your custom title and moderator / user name font color stuff has been repaired.

If you want a modified user title that says something else... maybe referencing the unfortunate incident in Australia (sorry, I know that's still a sore subject... :p;) ), or whatever, just drop me a PM and let me know.

Sorry Frets... your custom title and moderator / user name font color stuff has been repaired.

If you want a modified user title that says something else... maybe referencing the unfortunate incident in Australia (sorry, I know that's still a sore subject... :p;) ), or whatever, just drop me a PM and let me know.

Thank you, sir. philthumb

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I saw someone who looked like him walking on the highway in his underwear and socks. He had a Strat strapped on his back. That might explain the unexplained absence. That dude was out there on the road, living for the music. He was giving it his all as the cars sped by. I can't say it was him. But he had that same spirit, that willingness to take his music to the world, even if he had to walk around in his stockinged feet to do it. He was willing to make that commitment.

• 10 months later...

Archived