Why is it so darn hard to post pictures?

Jkater

• Members

Richard, it's actually easier in this version of vB than the original, just click on the A, which toggle son the advanced editor and then use the little two peaks and sun icon to post a pic, then insert the url of the pic and submit, job done.

The signature thing is every bit as easy, just get your old signature, remove all the HTML and then post the plain version. The previous Lithium platform made it impossible to migrate HTML formatted sigs.

Thanks. I very much appreciate. And I see others can post pics so obviously it can be done. I'm still not able to make it work (just tried for a good ten minutes) and I'm starting to wonder if it has to do with my computer (some kind of settings maybe? I have no clue).

• Members

Thanks. I very much appreciate. And I see others can post pics so obviously it can be done. I'm still not able to make it work (just tried for a good ten minutes) and I'm starting to wonder if it has to do with my computer (some kind of settings maybe? I have no clue).

Dude...quote my post with the guitar and amp.....you will see a line that looks like this:

P1010917.jpg

Without the ____________

All you have to do is substitue your 3rd party website pic...inside the link pic "location" goes here

Its not your computer...just doing it wrong. Dont even click on anything, copy your image location from your other website...quote me and paste that in between

Like this:

LPAXVBCF-large.jpg

• Members

Richard, it's actually easier in this version of vB than the original, just click on the A, which toggle son the advanced editor and then use the little two peaks and sun icon to post a pic, then insert the url of the pic and submit, job done.

tried this and it doesn't work on my WIn7/IE11 system

already reported this 5 weeks ago,

still doesn't work

sucks

• Members

I can post but it was much easier on the previous forum

ConnSprakersRepublicanConvention1952LG.jpg

Ok this cost $20,000 in 1952... Jump'n jebus what is that in today moolah. Also what the heck is that oversized looking 16A horn on the left. Yeah I need that. Just to push it over the top eight Jensen G610 speakers. I must admit that I like their style..

• Members

Pesky you had a bunch of junk in there...it comes from copying from your website pic address. Make sure it's just the one address.... http thru .jpg

You can quote my post to see how it looks. There certainly is some funky things going on there...but hey...they will straighten it out...in the meantime...we still posts pics! (nice, btw :)

Archived