Top 10 Douchiest Guitarists of All Time

Marko

• Members

The best playing Wylde has done to date was on the No Rest album. That’s it. I’ve heard stuff from his Black Label Society band and it’s all just boring material that sounds just like it is, written and performed by a lifelong drunk with the same depth and flair as used toilet water running down a gutter. Giving a guitar to Zakk Wylde and allowing him to procreate is like giving a gun to a chimp or Courtney Love. Zakk's playing has as much class and style as a used baby diaper burning in a vacant lot.... being the classless, tactless unwashed piece of **************** he is, he can be seen at many concerts hacking up big snot blobs, spitting them straight up into the air, then catching them in his own mouth. His red faced, alcoholic over weight ass looks like he is going to blow a gasket at any minute.... his working crew acts scared of him..... Plus he’s too busy drinking more “black label” and operating his backyard hillbilly distillery to be bothered with good music. Zakk has also thrown many drunken’ temper tantrums “on stage” with incoherent rants all throughout the United States and I believe Europe as well. Assaulting engineers by physically throwing his guitars and other objects at them and other Innocent people, from what I’ve heard through some first-hand accounts and other reliable sources through the grapevine..... when Ozzy fires you for being chemically dependent on drugs/alcohol.... that's when you hang it up.

You are right, calling him Randy Rhodes Lite is an insult...to Randy Rhodes. His playing is more like Kurt Cobain Lite.

Oh, I see. You're trolling. :rolleyes:

• Members

Anytime Patrick is backed into a corner by others calling him out as a tool box.....he (like many others) start in on the trolling crutch.

To this day, I still don't know what the means...... it appears that if you write something that forces others to think....or if you aren't a Kool-Aid chugger like the rest of the sheep...you become a troll.

Wylde is a poser douche, who shows signs of being a sociopath. Fact. I am sure many on his "Breeeewtal" crew would agree, and Jason Becker's family certainly would.

• Members

This thread isn't about me.

Well..you are right about that. But you made a trolling accusation against someone that seemed to be reporting facts that support his (Zakk) place on the douche list. It seemed to not be trolling to me...but I was interested what lead you to make your accusation.

• Members
I stopped browsing at Rick Nielsen. The writer's just picking on his funny clothes and guitars.

The article itself has a douchy smell.

Agreed. Obviously one of the douchiest bloggers of all time.

Wasn't Wylde involved in some sort of rip off a while back. ?

It was back in 2005 a custom chopper company, 357 Customs put a promotional offer on Wilde's website offering an Epi Les Paul with the purchase of a 357 customs miniature (the miniature cost $100,they obviously never delivered on their free LP promise). Wilde claims that he never authorized the promotion and his website manager was subsequently fired. Wilde also sued 357 Customs for damages he personally incurred.

Archived