NPD (Black Acid Fuzz)

Hiwatt Bob

• Members

more like a fuzz face clone on steroids and with a tone control. it's at least twice as loud as my stock fuzz face. and definitely has a different toan.

No {censored}? That's actually pretty much literally what I've been looking for for ages, and been stalking everyone here about. A fuzz face, but with a tone control and more gain/bite/grit/whatever. Figured it can't be too hard to find, seemes like pretty obvious mods for boutique ff variants. Turns out it's not. Anything similar out there with a less hefty price tag? I doubt I'll use it a lot, I'm drowning in fuzz peds as it is. Still missing a nice hot rodded fuzz face though:s

• Members
No ****************? That's actually pretty much literally what I've been looking for for ages' date=' and been stalking everyone here about. A fuzz face, but with a tone control and more gain/bite/grit/whatever. Figured it can't be too hard to find, seemes like pretty obvious mods for boutique ff variants. Turns out it's not. Anything similar out there with a less hefty price tag? I doubt I'll use it a lot, I'm drowning in fuzz peds as it is. Still missing a nice hot rodded fuzz face though:s[/quote'] Don't know of anything else. They're usually like $250-$275 used. Don't think they're much more than that new. I'm sure a diy'er could clone one pretty cheap.

• Members

No ****************? That's actually pretty much literally what I've been looking for for ages, and been stalking everyone here about. A fuzz face, but with a tone control and more gain/bite/grit/whatever. Figured it can't be too hard to find, seemes like pretty obvious mods for boutique ff variants. Turns out it's not. Anything similar out there with a less hefty price tag?

You tried a ghost effects mind rocker?

• Members

No ****************? That's actually pretty much literally what I've been looking for for ages, and been stalking everyone here about. A fuzz face, but with a tone control and more gain/bite/grit/whatever. Figured it can't be too hard to find, seemes like pretty obvious mods for boutique ff variants. Turns out it's not. Anything similar out there with a less hefty price tag? I doubt I'll use it a lot, I'm drowning in fuzz peds as it is. Still missing a nice hot rodded fuzz face though:s

Not much cheaper but you could give some of the Skreddy's a look. The Lunar Module, Hybrid Fuzz Driver, or BC109 would all be worth investigating.

Edited by Beef