WRGKMC appreciation thread

Jkater

• Members

I first noticed him (I say "him", might be a "her") in the recording Forum as I tried to get a home recording set up. The generosity and helpfulness of his replies to my and other's inquireries is outstanding.

Huge knowledge, Hands-on experience and/or ability to research a topic and entertaining and often useful comments (if you're into reading indepth comments). And it's not about being right about everything or knowing everything but the indeniable generosity and contribution to the forum. Thanks, WRGKMC. Much appreciated.

P.S. This is an appreciation thread. If you intend to disappreciate (no one likes everyone), please go elsewhere. Thanks.

• Members

Thanks Guys. Your comments are highly appreciated.

By that way my real name is Bill Gary if that helps.

My handle is simply the beginning of my old MSN Email account that dates back to 1995

and contained my wife's and my initials before were married. I used to visit this site back then

when it was a lyric site.

I

• Members

To BILL BRASKY!!!! Uh...I meant, to BILL GARY!!!

He once hit a bull moose driving a hijacked semi truck down a dark country road, and when he noticed that the poor guy was still alive, he put it out of its misery by COLD COCKING THE SOB WITH THAT KILLER LEFT OF HIS! True story, true story...

Seriously, when I rewired my SG with new pots and pickups for the LAST TIME, it took me maybe a half an hour to do everything. That's versus how I "modded" stuff a few months ago, before I came on here asking stupid ass questions that he actually answered when he would've been quite justified to say "yeah, that guy's off his meds...think I'll pass..." I learned quite a bit from ya, dude.

Archived