A cool idea -

tacdryver

• Members

Was watching local cable access tv and this hippy band doing this two chord drone, which I used to hate, now I love, and noticed that useless girl with the tamborine that some guys have up on stage with them.

It made all the difference. She was cute, gave me something to look at. Anyone try the 'hot chick on stage' thing to spruce up the stage presence a little?

• Members

My new band has a female singer who dresses pretty cute for someone in their thirties. And She can sing and has been a pleasure to work with. Just booked our first gigs. She is serious eye and ear candy. (I've worked with enough women to know that just like other musicians, they can be hard to work with. We are sooooo lucky.)

• Members

tacdryver wrote:

Was watching local cable access tv and this hippy band doing this two chord drone, which I used to hate, now I love, and noticed that useless girl with the tamborine that some guys have up on stage with them.

It made all the difference. She was cute, gave me something to look at. Anyone try the 'hot chick on stage' thing to spruce up the stage presence a little?

Ummm, no, not as a prop.

• Members

WynnD wrote:

My new band has a female singer who dresses pretty cute for someone in their thirties. And She can sing and has been a pleasure to work with. Just booked our first gigs. She is serious eye and ear candy. (I've worked with enough women to know that just like other musicians, they can be hard to work with. We are sooooo lucky.)

Pics? :)

Archived