Location?

acctjm

• Members

I apologize if this is well known, but I've been searching the HC FAQs and havent' been able to find out how to determine the geographic location of people making posts on here.   A lot of posts make reference to local gigs or regional conditions, but don't always state where that is.    So, can anyone help me out and tell me how to determine the poster's location?  Thanks in advance.

acctjm

eastern PA

• Members

acctjm wrote:

I apologize if this is well known, but I've been searching the HC FAQs and havent' been able to find out how to determine the geographic location of people making posts on here.   A lot of posts make reference to local gigs or regional conditions, but don't always state where that is.    So, can anyone help me out and tell me how to determine the poster's location?  Thanks in advance.

Well, you used to be able to see under their name but then they "improved" the software a year ago - but don't get us started facepalm.gif . Actually if you click on my name you'll see my location - but I'm probably the only one here who's figured out how to make that happen freak.gif .

• Members

RoadRanger wrote:

acctjm wrote:

Well, you used to be able to see under their name but then they "improved" the software a year ago - but don't get us started 
facepalm.gif
 . Actually if you click on my name you'll see my location - but I'm probably the only one here who's figured out how to make that happen 
freak.gif

Wow, it isn't there anymore, is it. That's kinda lame.

Archived