VOX TONELAB LE (GUITAR MULTI-EFFECTS PROCESSOR)

Jon Chappell

• Members

Hello folks,

Just wanted to thank all the contributers, it was here where I learned all about 4 cable set up and all of that. It really opened up the pedal for me.

For those wishing to use their tone lab like a VST in a DAW, I designed a panel using the CTRLR interface so I can control the Tonelab in the DAW and it'll save the settings in the project.

here is the CTRLR link:

http://ctrlr.org/page.php?p=ddb

You need to download the CTRLr plugin (which is the actual VSTi) then load my panel into that. (My panel is downloadable from the ctrlr site too)

img.php?idx=65

I have replaced some of the patch names with what I think they are actually simulating. Some are guessed, some teased out of other forums, some could be miles off the mark.

Anyway, hope it helps some one, I enjoyed writing it.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Hi, i'm a newbie here. Perhaps anyone could help me here: just recently got me TLLE, but the damn thing never can get me the right tone i wanted. The TLLE is hooked up to blackstar ht-5, with a prs se santana at the other end. Trying to get andy timmons sound, but never been able to get the right "tube" break up.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Jon Chappell View Post
I don't have the unit anymore...
Hey Jon .... Would you mind if you shared what you are using now days.

I'm back again to using my Tonelab ... and have a truckload of boutique pedals put aside ...
the unit just works so well for gigging diversity (since I'm full-time musician/guitarist) ...

So just curious about what you are using now days … as you've been so knowledgable, kind & helpful to folk here for so many years!

Here's a very recent youtube where I'm using my Tonelab for effects straight into my amp ...

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Hi, guys. First post. I have a Tonelab LE but don't use it too often anymore. I'm looking for a pedal that is comparable to the "pitch shifter" effect on the Tonelab. It does a really good job when playing more than one note at a time. Thanks for your help!

Archived