Lopoline is taking to long with their order what should I do?

Edge11

• Members

i ordered a cab from lopoline on the 27th of last month. They said it would take 3 weeks to get here. Last saturday I called them to make sure they hadn't forgotten about me. They told me it would ship early this week. Still nothing. Kinda wish I had gone whitebox now. How long does it usually take to get a cab out?
Also gc was supposed to send me shipping confirmation for a 6505 combo I bought from them two days ago. I'm going to call the first thing as soon as i wake up tomorrow.
:facepalm:

• Members

Call or email him and check in with him. Just tell him you are looking forward to getting a great cab. I almost ordered a Lopo cab or two last year at their regular prices but got Avatar cabs instead just because. For 30% off I would have loved to get a Lopo cab and a wait for up to 6 weeks for would be fine with me.

• Members

yeah-- they're a little slow. DON'T sweat it. i ordered one on the black friday sale last year, and ran into the same wait. really- they WILL get it to you even if it pains you to wait-- but they'll deliver. i don't get the impression that they're a big company-- but hang tight, it'll come!

• Members

Stretch out, and
wait
. Stretch out, and
wait
. Let your puny body lie down, lie down. As we lie, you say, "Will the world end in the nighttime?"

I really don't know.
:(

Wait. Wait.
I never had the chance to lawve you. But, I only wanna say "I lawve you" one more time!

:lol: you find the absinthe again, gene?

• Members

should have ordered a White Box anyway. Let this be a lesson.

In no way is this a slam against White Box, Doug has been awesome to deal with. As an FYI, if you order a custom grill cloth it can take awhile. Actually longer than I expected. Still waiting for my cab I ordered on the 3rd to ship. Again, not a slam just a heads up.

• Members
i ordered a cab from lopoline on the 27th of last month. They said it would take 3 weeks to get here. Last saturday I called them to make sure they hadn't forgotten about me. They told me it would ship early this week. Still nothing. Kinda wish I had gone whitebox now. How long does it usually take to get a cab out?

Also gc was supposed to send me shipping confirmation for a 6505 combo I bought from them two days ago. I'm going to call the first thing as soon as i wake up tomorrow.

:facepalm:

Are you 100% sure they said "3 weeks to get here"? I only ask because when I ordered recently they told me it would be 4 weeks before they could even start and then 3-4 weeks after that for delivery...

Steve