Mt. Dew/Dt. Mt. Dew drinkers beware...

willy22

• Members
Wow really?

Salt = A chemical compound of Sodium and Chlorine.
:facepalm:
:facepalm:

Oh I see.....

so you made a dumb joke? HAH-HAH lol, hahahahahalololloollz!

There...all better now?

Salt still = Sodium and CHLORIDE. No matter what kind of dumb jokes you make or what kind of scientific source you find that yes...the chlorides and chlorines are in the same family of atomic structure.

I'll try to remind myself that your "jokes" will have a VERY BROAD reference structure...and we can move on from there.

"SALT IS SODIUM AND CLORINE"...hahahahahahlolololz!

:rolleyes:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Oh I see.....

so you made a dumb joke? HAH-HAH lol, hahahahahalololloollz!

There...all better now?

Salt still = Sodium and CHLORIDE. No matter what kind of dumb jokes you make or what kind of scientific source you find that yes...the chlorides and chlorines are in the same family of atomic structure.

I'll try to remind myself that your "jokes" will have a VERY BROAD reference structure...and we can move on from there.

"SALT IS SODIUM AND CLORINE"...hahahahahahlolololz!

:rolleyes:

Really? You got a little jab from a forumite and this is your reaction?? Jesus guy, get a {censored}ing enema, your head won't last long up in there...

....and for what it's worth, it's been proven time and time again you would need to basically take in a bathtubs worth of aspartame in a single go for there to be any exceptionally negative affects... FAIL tot he OP :facepalm:

-Curtis

Archived