Mt. Dew/Dt. Mt. Dew drinkers beware...

willy22

• Members

I don't drink soda at all anymore. Every time I think about having one an image of how much sugar I'm intaking pops into my head and grosses me out. Same with juice. If I need flavor I just put a little juice in a glass of water.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Hows about you post said "research" here for us to see? :poke:
:idea:

Not interested, do it yourself. Believe what you want, I'm not gonna argue. I have searched this in depth due to the wife's illness and learned enough to know I will NEVER eat/drink anything with aspartame or any other artificial sweetener.

• Members

Not interested, do it yourself. Believe what you want, I'm not gonna argue. I have searched this in depth due to the wife's illness and learned enough to know I will NEVER eat/drink anything with aspartame or any other artificial sweetener.

What about Sucralose?

• Members

Aspartame makes me nauseous and my face gets red and puffy, a mild allergy or something i guess:idk: even if it didn't, diet drinks taste like ass.

I was all hyped up over the Throwback Dew, til I actually had some. It left a weird aftertaste, much like sucralose (Splenda) does. Maybe i'm just a high fructose kinda guy:idk:

Coincidentally enough, the Dr. Pepper with cane sugar doesn't leave me with that same aftertaste...

BTW, I used to drink epic amounts of Mt. Dew, then I realized how bad it was making me feel so I quit. The Vitamin Water energy formula(i think) has some caffeine in it, and that helped with the transition to regular water. I used to despise eating meals with water, but now I kinda prefer it.

As far as water goes, I prefer Fiji, cause i'm gay and wanna be hip, but any old cheap "spring" water is head and shoulders above Dasani or Aquafina. I can deal with Aquafina if it's all I can get, but Dasani just tastes flat-out nasty to me.

Is Brita-filter tap water better than Coca-Cola's tap water?

Archived