Huge record collection for sale

SUPERBANANABOMB

• Members

Hey guys, I know this isn't exactly "music gear," so I put it in miscellaneous.

I have a pretty big record collection that I'd like to sell because honestly I am tired of moving them. It's like 25 crates or so, plus several hundred 45's... actually probably 1 or 2 thousand. I really wouldn't know.

I've accumulated them over the past 8 years or so, at various thrift stores, music shops, internet sites, etc... If you are a hardcore collector, don't bother. The majority of these are less than perfect, but by no means unplayable. I've sampled so much amazing material and haven't even touched a quarter of my collection. They just sit and take up space and since I plan on moving to Hawaii in a year, they gotta go!

I don't have a list of titles, nor am I willing to sell individual records. I want someone to take the whole freakin' collection. I'm not asking a fortune, but I would like a fair price.

I have typical collectible crap like original pressing Beatles, Zeppelin, blah blah blah... I also have a lot of newer hip-hop, electronic, etc... more sound effect/random/weird/childrens records than you could name.

step up and get the TRON soundtrack on wax!

want some Indiana Jones? what about Star Wars?

Steven Hawkins as narrated by William Shatner?

What about the original Shaft soundtrack?

like disco? me too.

I could go on and on..

Someone please come to southern Indiana and take these off my hands. Rent a U-Haul, buy a ton of awesome records at a great price and do us both a favor.

I'm asking $1,500 OBO or trades for gear. I will not ship, don't even ask. Feel free to make me an offer. I will trade straight up for a Triton Extreme or anything else that tickles my pickle.

$1,500 is DIRT CHEAP for the amount of wax you'd be getting, trust me. I even have a bunch of random crap I'd throw in as free presents.

FREE PRESENTS INCLUDE:

A NINTENDO

A DVD FILLED WITH AUDIO APPS THAT YOU PROBABLY WANT

A CAN OF SOUP

A PACK OF ORIGINAL VOLTRON TEMPORARY TATTOOS

anything I can find in my closet!

someone... anyone..

Archived