Tonerider Pickups Are Here!

rjhalsey

• Members

Tonerider Pickups

I got several sets of Tonerider pickups in. These are the bomb for the money. To check out descriptions and sound clips go to www.tonerider.com

Reviews:

Harmony-Central

Z-Talk

New Prices. Go to http://rhfactorguitars.mybisi.com/ to purchase!

New Prices below! Per Set!

Strat: 99.00

Tele: 80.00

P-90 Soapbar Hybrid: 78.00

P-90 Rebel: 98.00

Jazz Plus Bass: 80.00

Precision Bass: 45.00

Humbuckers Uncovered: 78.00

Humbuckers Covered: 98.00

Priced well below list Prices Includes Shipping! Price Listed is for a Complete Set!

To ask a question email me at tonerider@rhfactorguitars.com

pv_large.jpgtrt1_500_large.jpgAC4_large.jpgp90_cream_50_large.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Tone Report for the Alnico IV's from The Gear Page

Hey Ralph,

A tone report:

To be honest I have an Epiphone Studio LP that I've replaced the pups in a few times, Genuine Gibbys, Seymour Duncan's and Pete's Voodoos.

I was looking to sell the LP recently and thought I may want to replace the expensive pups with a less expensive set to make the LP more affordable and have a better chance of getting the most return on my investment. The pups I had in it cost nearly half what I paid for the LP.

All that to say, I may just keep this LP now! Wow, these Tonerider Alnico IV Classics rock. Thick and punchy, great PAF tone. When you dig in they still have great clarity. Not too hot and distorted, really just what I've been looking for. Haven't had to tweek the screws yet, as these were great out of the box.

I agree for the price or even twice the price, one would be hard pressed to find a better PAF classic tone. IMHO

Thanks again,

Dion

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hi Used66,

We discontinued the Firepower Humbuckers earlier this year. Great sounding pups, but we wanted to lighten the load on our dealers. As our other humbucker sets (AC4, Rocksong, and Generator) pickups all come in Black, Zebra, Nickel and Gold dealers already have twenty four SKUs to hold in stock.

As it stands they won't be making a return for foreseeable future.

Andrew

Tonerider Guitar Pickups

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Do you have/will you sell individual strat pickups?

I'd like a Pure Vintage neck. Color doesn't matter.

Yes I sell singles, but I am out of the Pure Vintage right now. I will see if I can com up with one. Send me a PM if still interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived