Speaker Cabinets

dualband

• Members

I'm offering brand new speaker cabs. These are made here in the U.S. from quality materials. We use 3/4" Baltic Birch and are put together using Dado joints and other sturdy construction techniques. We can make 1x10, 1x12, 2x10, 2x12 4x10, 4x12, etc. Closed back, open or convertible. Anything you can think of. Our shop has been in business for 20 years making cabs for many major brands but since they're all outsourced now we build them direct for the consumer and pass the savings on to you. Please email me at dino@veretone.com if you have any questions regarding these or if you're looking for something not listed.

Here are the prices of our standard cabs:

1x10 = $100

1x12 = $115

2x10 = $140

2x12 = $145

4x10 = $215

4x12 = $230

Check out the website at www.veretone.com

Here's a review for one of our cabs. http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Veretone+Custom+Speaker+Enclosures/412B%2C+Straight+Baffle/10/1

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

do you build to customers dimensions? And, will you use a cutomer supplied grill cloth?

Hi Ringo. Yes we can do a custom build for you. As far as the grill cloth goes it would be quicker if we use ours because it's already on hand. It's not really going to save you much by using your cloth. Unless your cloth is something we don't have and that's what you want to use then yes we can use what you have. What kind of cloth or design do you have. If we have the same kind might as well use ours. Let me know.

www.veretone.com

• 2 weeks later...

Archived