FS: Dean Vendetta 7 string, Jackson RR3, Furman PC, Rack case

sfam198

• Members

I'm putting up for sale my Dean Vendetta 1.7 since I recently bought an Ibanez RG 7620 and don't need it any more. This is a pretty basic 7 string that I bought to see how I would like playing one. It has a Dimarzio X2N in the bridge position and no pickup in the neck. I just recently put some new Ernie Ball strings on it (.010-.059 i believe...the yellow 7 string package). I'm asking $100 + shipping for it.

The next guitar is my Jackson RR3 with the Crimson Swirl paint job. As much as it pains me to sell it, I have to in order to pay my bills. I upgraded the Seymour Duncans with EMGs (81 bridge / 85 neck). It has a Jackson licensed Floyd Rose bridge. This just recently got strung with Dean Markley Blue Steel 9s. The guitar is in new condition. I haven't even had it a year (about 6-8 months actually). Not a scratch on it anywhere, no chips on the ends of the V. I really would prefer pickup for this guitar since it is hard to ship due to its size. It will come with an oversized Coffin Case that fits the guitar very well. I'm asking $650 for this.

I also have a Furman PL Plus II Power Conditioner for sale. It's barely gets used since I got rid of my rack equipment and I've been plugging my amp straight into the wall. Looking to get $100 + shipping.

Last is an SKB 6-slot rack case. It's the standard case, not the Roto case. Also barely used. Comes with mounting clips and screws. Looking to get $110 + shipping on this.

Pics are in my other thread, click the link in my sig.

All this stuff is OBO, so make me an offer. The only trade I'm looking for right now is a decent tube head, but I'm always open to lots of things, let me know what you have.

Thanks for looking!

Archived