WTB BASS DRIVERS

lockednloaded

• Members

I need two 10 inch bass drivers that handle atleast 200 watts a piece. I blew the speakers in my SWR Super Redhead as many people have done. I know I can have them repaired but I would just rather replace them. I am willing to trade my blown speakers in the deal as well. Please let me know what you have. Thanks!

• Members

You know what, I think I've got 2 brand new bass drivers in my parent's basement. Should be still sealed in the original packaging in fact. I bought a set of 10 of them a few years ago and replaced all the original 1980's drivers from my Ampeg 8x10 (two were busted, so I just replaced all of them).

They are from Ampeg, but were designed by Eminence, they are the same ones that come in Ampeg cabs currently, so they're 32ohm, and I believe rated at 200w RMS.

I think I bought them new for $80/ea. would sell for $50 + shipping, call it $115 shipped. Let me know if interested, or if you had something else for trade other than the broken speakers. Like I said, they are still sealed NIB.

I also have 6 of the original 8x10 speakers, vintage but in good shape, we could work out a deal for a pair of those as well.

Archived