Jenving Supra Classic 4.0 Loudspeaker Cable

Negative459

• Members

I have 2 100m (328 feet) spools of Supra Classic 4.0 speaker cable for sale, new in box. I have a third spool with 90+m left on it. This is high end swedish loudspeaker cable by Jenving, little known in the U.S. but highly regarded in the UK. It covers all Hi-Fi applications from low power speakers, such as rear speakers of home theatre systems, to high power systems with long cable lengths. It normally sells at $2.66 U.S. per foot ($872.48 per spool). I'm selling them for $500 U.S. for the complete spool and $450 U.S. for the open spool. I am not interested in selling by the foot.

Payment by PayPal only. I am in Seattle, WA and will ship worldwide. Shipping and insurance costs and tariffs are responsibility of the buyer and will vary by destination and chosen shipping method. Please PM or email me with any questions.

Description:

The Classic series comprises highly flexible cables of tin plated multistranded OFC copper of purity degree 5N, which means >99.999% pure, i.e. purer than five nines. The insulation of special ion stable PVC minimises corrosion of the sonically benign tin surface. This series covers all Hi-Fi applications from low power speakers, such as rear speakers of home theatre systems, to high power systems with long cable lengths.

-LoRad stands for Low Radiation of electric and magnetic alternating fields.

-Protects your equipment from radiated mains noise as well as from RF pick-up.

-Short pitch twisting of the cores cancels both radiation and pick-up of magnetic alternating fields.

-CE marked / approved in accordance to HD 21.5 S3.

-This will typically result in a cleaner sound and more accurate transients, which in turn give you a tighter bass, better 3-D presence and stereo definition.

-LoRad is the sole audio grade mains cable in the world with full European safety approval.

Classic 4.0: 2 conductors 4.0mm

Archived