Guitar Player and GFTPM mags 80's-current

pgaken

• Members

I have a stack of Guitar for the Practicing Musician, Guitar Player, Guitar One, etc magazines that is about 4.5 feet tall (I don't have an exact count, probably 150ish magazines) that ranges in dates from 1984-current. For the most part, in good condition (some with missing covers, or covers are ripped but included). Tons and tons of tabs and interviews from the axe slingers in those days....

I'm not looking to ship these, and I'm in the Seattle area. I'd take $75 for the entire stack (I don't want to sell 1-2 issues here and there). I'm moving in about 2 weeks, and I'm trying to avoid having to pack these. If you're interested, please send me a PM or an email, and we can discuss specifics...I don't have a list of all of them but can provide a great idea of what's there. Basically, if you're a fan of 80's rock and metal, then you're gonna dig the interviews and tabs you'll find here!

Would also consider trades for an Ibanez TS9 808 (reissue) and power supply, or a Suhr Aldrich bridge pickup.

Open to cash offers for this collection....

Thanks!!! Ken

Archived