Instrument mics/DI's

Remote mixed for $300.

At a skatepark thing, I provide

SOS (2)

1 mic

Small mixer with iPod input

No mixing, it's up to them.

$250.

I'd go with the $300/each, doubled for New Years: $600 x 4 = $2400. Then add for insurance. Probably closer to $3,000.

Still $1000 cheaper. I'm doing sound/minimal lights on NYE for $1000. One stage, full setup. I'm in a rinkydink town of 10,000. Normal rate is $800, bars get it for $700. The party is being put on by the owner of a bar. I'm doing a Christmas party for $700 on the 15th, so we decided on $1000 and an extra ticket. I know the place she runs isn't making pisspots full of money, and $1000 works for me.

In a perfect world it would be $2,000

• Members

StratGuy22 wrote:

I do open mics:

SOS (2)

2 monitors

Mixer

3-4 vocal mics

Instrument mics/DI's

Remote mixed for $300.

At a skatepark thing, I provide

SOS (2)

1 mic

Small mixer with iPod input

No mixing, it's up to them.

$250.

I'd go with the $300/each, doubled for New Years: $600 x 4 = $2400. Then add for insurance. Probably closer to $3,000.

Still $1000 cheaper. I'm doing sound/minimal lights on NYE for $1000. One stage, full setup. I'm in a rinkydink town of 10,000. Normal rate is $800, bars get it for $700. The party is being put on by the owner of a bar. I'm doing a Christmas party for $700 on the 15th, so we decided on $1000 and an extra ticket. I know the place she runs isn't making pisspots full of money, and $1000 works for me.

In a perfect world it would be $2,000

That

• Members

I'm not seeing any NYE labor rates figured into this, are you really going to leave a small PA with each venue and expect it to work and sound good? No way! Hire a person at each location, otherwise your gear will grow legs. You really expect the performers to know what they're doing? Why not have each performer bring their own? That saves money.

Archived