F/S ..Instructional Vids/ Concert vids

teamoldskool42

• Members

heres some of the VHS videos i have ill add to this list daily so check back, if you are looking for something Pm me and i may have it....i have 100's...

asking $10.00 each plus shipping USPS...shipping will be $4.90 or multible's will be sent in a flat rate box of $9.90....will ship in the 48 states and will be sent out the same day money is recived,i have great reffrences on here, Money Orders only sorry!...thanks again for looking, ...mike ;)

some of this stuff is long out production......

George Lynch.....open jam with...

George Lynch.....guitar bible...

Reb Beach....cuttin loose

Tony Macalpine....Guitar lessons with..

Steve Lukather...star licks....he has a cool rack segment in this, looks like NASA....

Vinnie Vincent....Metal Tech style, speed & phrasing.....good player but seems like a prick!....good stuff tho!

Dave Navarro....starlicks instructional....

Albert Lee...starlicks...ever get in a rut check this vid out ...great stuff!

Larry Mitchell....instrutional video...

Kiss ...Crazy nights vids...

Dokken....live from the sun...reb Beach is awesome in this vid!..

Jackyl...rember the Lumberjack Vid/song with the chainsaw solo?...its on here!...before nirvana!

Dokken...one night live.....

Tesla....five man video band...

Alice Cooper...trashes the world...

LA Guns....one more reason...

Winger....the videos...volume one...

G-N-R....welcome to the videos...

FireHouse....rock the road ...

Queensryche.....video:mindcrime....awesome video!

Megadeth...the making of Youthanasia...cant belive dave was drugged out thru this...awesome in studio video with max norm at the helm producing..

Ozzy....wicked videos.....

Hot Guitarst video magazine 1-4...awesome! have all 4 video issues...my favorite here!

in the style of ....Jake E Lee....star style series....

Modern Rock...Guitar soloing...yeah!..not !... just some down tuned riffs from a guitarist named danny gill...

all videos have been stored away in my closet....there in great shape or like new.....

ill be adding more to the list soon......will take trades pedals mostly interested in ...later

• 2 weeks later...

Archived