O'scope amp and guitars

tonezoneonline

• Members

I usualydon't deal in lower end guitars but both of these are exceptional.I picked one up while doing work for a local music store.The other on the Gear Page.

Michael Kelly 335 style guitar in cherry burst with PAF style pickups.This guitar is pro setup with GHS 10's.Plays very smooth and sounds great.Condition is a 9 out of 10.It cmes with a Gibson hard shell,plush lined case.The case has no handle but I'll throw a new one in loose.

$325 plus actual shipping

Jay Turser hollow body electric guitar.This is a smaller body guitar.It is pro setup and sounds very good with a Gibson P94 pickup in the neck.Condition is a 9 out of ten.Double cutaway.One of my favorites to play.Shipped in gig bag.

$200 plus actual shipping

Tech 21 Trademark 30 amp.This is a very cool practice amp that is sort of a modeling amp with many tones.It has maybe 5 hours of playing time on it at low volumes and is in like new condition.Plastic cover included.

$175 plus actual shipping

BK Precision 2120B O'scope.30Mhz and dual trace with 2 10X probes.I bought this a few years ago for a back up for my Tek scop and have never needed it.Used it one to check for acuracy.Includes manual.

$225 plus actual shipping.

Serious offers will be looked at.Email for pics

Thanks,

Mike

Archived