I trade my Dimarzios for your EMG's

KaBi

• Members

Hi all,

Anyone interested in a pair of Dimarzios D-sonic (bridge) and Humbucker From Hell (neck) ?

I would gladly trade for a pair of EMG's, preferably 85/60 or 89/60. Might as well add some cash depending of the offer. I sold the guitar that they were used in, so they are in excellent cosmetic and functional condition, as shown in attached pics.

Let me know what you got. International shipping (Europe) is probably required, i'll cover any costs from my side of course

thanks

• Members

I have an Emg 81 and an 89, the 81 is in great condition and the 89 has some wear and is the old version before the quick connect plugs. Also it has only about 6 inches of lead so it would work best in a guitar with a pickgaurd or in bridge position.

I don't need the Dimarzios though >_>

So I would prefer if you bought them.

I am selling the 81 for $80 USD

and the 89 for $65 usd

• Members

I have an Emg 81 and an 89, the 81 is in great condition and the 89 has some wear and is the old version before the quick connect plugs. Also it has only about 6 inches of lead so it would work best in a guitar with a pickgaurd or in bridge position.

I don't need the Dimarzios though >_>

So I would prefer if you bought them.

I am selling the 81 for $80 USD

and the 89 for $65 usd

Thanks for the offer. Trade would work best for me so i'll give this some more time and see if something comes up

Archived