F/S 2- RockStand Hardshell Folding Multiple Guitar Stands & Boss BAGL2 Carry Bag

Guitarist4u36

• Members

Hey everyone,

I'm listing a few more items that I no longer use up for sale. All items are in great working condition but are used. So there are a few scuffs here and there...which I tried to show in the pictures.

First, I have 2 RockStand Hardshell Folding Multiple Guitar Stands...both are for 5 Guitars. Both are in perfect working condition. They are both black tolex, and...just like a used tolex guitar case... there are a few scuffs and nicks...which is to be expected to some degree. Most are very tiny for the most part and in most cases, the tolex piece is still there and could be glued back down. These are selling for around $100.00 bucks a pop at most places. I'm selling them for $60.00 a piece...shipped and paypalled. Buy both and I'll give you an even better deal!!!

http://s380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Guitarist4u36/RockStand%20Hardshell%20Folding%20Multiple%20Guitar%20Stand/

Next, I have a Boss BAGL2 Carry Bag for GT10. You can use this for anything....a GT10 or GT8 or cables, effects, strings.....whatever you want to use it for. It has 1 large compartment with a netted area for more storage, a mid-sized compartment, and one smaller compartment. Plus one velcro-ed compartment on the back side. All zippers work as they should and all carrying straps and hold down straps are there as well. Just a few scuffs here and there. $30.00 shipped and paypalled.

http://s380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Guitarist4u36/Boss%20BAGL2%20Carry%20Bag%20for%20GT10/

My Ebay name is KaddyKidd67. I have 286 feedbacks with a 100% rating. So you buy with confidence. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me here or shoot me an email.

Thanks and have a GREAT day!!!

Archived