Misc parts for sale

aywilson

• Members

The following parts are new and unused. I got them with a build your own kit from Guitar Fetish (GFS):

1. Licnesed Chrome Floyd Rose tremolo: comes with locking nut (1 5/8"), trem bar, trem claw w/screws, trem posts/bushings, three springs, and three allen keys. The bar is the screw type w/collar. This is for recessed routes as it has the short block. SOLD, thank you, sir!

2. 2 ceramic magnet humbuckers. I am not sure of their output and I have no way to measure. Both are double black. $25.00 for both shipped.

3. One set of 6-inline tuners in chrome. According to the GFS webite, these are 14:1 gear ratio. Comes with mounting screws. $20.00 shipped.

4. One three-way toggle switch, 2 pots (the only markings are "GF" stamped on the bottom), one green cap (marked 2A4731), one output jack, and one set of chrome strap buttons. $12.00 shipped.

If you want everything listed, I'll go $105.00 shipped in the USA via Paypal.

IMG_1179.jpgIMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1176.jpgIMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1174.jpgIMG_1181.jpg

• Members

$45 shipped for the following remaining items for today only:

2. 2 ceramic magnet humbuckers. I am not sure of their output and I have no way to measure. Both are double black. $25.00 for both shipped.

3. One set of 6-inline tuners in chrome. According to the GFS webite, these are 14:1 gear ratio. Comes with mounting screws. $20.00 shipped.

4. One three-way toggle switch, 2 pots (the only markings are "GF" stamped on the bottom), one green cap (marked 2A4731), one output jack, and one set of chrome strap buttons. $12.00 shipped.

• Members

$30.00 shipped for the remaining items:

2. 1 ceramic magnet humbucker. I am not sure of the output and I have no way to measure. Double black. $12.50 shipped.

Archived