This is Amazing

• Members

I've been doing a lot of worship events (in my level of course), I've seen Latin American Christian concerts live and on dvds, but I've never seen on this size (at least on the Spanish community over here), right now I understand why the tickets cost so much for those kind of events, how much money is invested for that show and on the road? Is another kind of level of shows but? How you guys can do that? How much time does that kind of equipment requires for proper setup? If anyone over here used to work, still working on that pro level could tell me how on that level the work is handle? Some big or small brief, comment, whatever you might want to share? How does it feel to be on a company that provides this level of events? 

I'm sorry if all my questions are silly, but? Everytime that I make an event with my little gear that I have I'm proud of what I am doing it, especially if my customer request my services, and I'm always glad, thankful, to be called again from them 

• Members

Thanks Ah, I was thinking in millions also but not that much, is it profitable to have an investment on those numbers? How much do you have to charge to the client for a rig like that? How many persons are needed to setup something like this? 

• Members

Thanks for all the comments, but if I had that kind of money I'll invest in other business, you don't see this kind of rig over here I mean, it sure we have companies that owns and offer line arrays in all aspects and sizes, but not as how many you see under just one event; i had a opportunity to rent my followspots to a Colombian sound company that came to my country for a show in a Stadium, when I got there I look at all the gear and the first thing that I tought was that this investment was for laundry money cause is its impossible to have that kind of luxury gear over here, of course it wasn't like the video at all, but they had everything that you can imagine at that time (4 years ago? It seems that) the Backline gear was top all of them in their correspond platforms on wheels, I remembered that I counted 6 complete drum kits with (cymbals, hardware and racks, I counted around 8 complete racks of procesors, amps and a sort of things just for monitors, they had all you can use for monitores, side fills, but the first tought that I had was what I've mentioned, I didn't see the Foh, but what I've saw was a enormous structure like a tent with 3 floors; I mean, it sure you guys over there has seen better and bigger rigs, but we are not (acostumbrado, I don't have that word in english) use to see this kind of gear over here, neither I'm saying that on this event they are using too laundry money too, I alai remembered to saw big generators like the size of an f150,I've used generators but not that big, the smallest one (not the home ones),

Archived