New pickup company starting up! Amazing stuff!

fatbagg

• Members

The guitar shop I am working for has been working on and winding custom wound handwound pickups and spent a long time now finding these certain tones.

We now have one model as a staple, than is VERY nice, nice enough that we have all personally installed them over our "other" handwound pickups (some double the price.

11.3K output bridge, fat but phenominally clear lows, solid warm midrange, and a smooth top up, with GREAT, and I mean GREAT sustain and dynamic response. 43ga wire, with a very intelligent and secret winding technique.

These models called "The duece" will be selling out at $100 a pop, and will have backup for sale in about 1-2 weeks. This pickup has outperformed the two major company we also carry in stock.

Anyone looking for a warm, new tone that isnt the same ol' same ol' should check us out. Perfect for lead guitar players especially, anyone liking joe satriani, andy timmons, slash, any of it will LOVE this thing.

Email is

fatbagg@yahoo.com

We look forward to ending your pickup tone quest!

• Members

Yes. The model we already have is VERY tonezone-ish. We as players own a tonezone, and love pivkups in that vain. Rio grande bbq, tonezone, stuff like that...fat, warm, punchy, smooth, able to kick ass in a band situation. I personally have our model in now instead.

Asfor the metal pickup, were working on one now, and are in the refinement process getting it down pat...Very metal, but this time around, with the mids needed to stand and and sounds big and aggressive in a band.

Archived