Found some vintage and other mics cleaning the shop

• Members

Ok guys, I have no need for these anymore so I'll offer them to you before listing them elsewhere. I know that just a "few" of you fall into the mic collector catagory and it's unusual to find these in dead-mint condition. I have another few boxes of stuff to go through and there may be more mics

1 ea. Shure 55S, S/N: 5246, original version, switched multi-impedance "Elvis" mic, mint condition almost perfect die-cast metalwork and perfect interior cloth windscreen, uses 3 pin Unidyne style cable (not included but available from several vendors). $100.00 (sold)

1 ea. Shure 546, Unidyne III, XLR connector, original series 2 with die cast transformer housing. This is the mic that the SM-56 was based off of, dead mint condition. $100.00 (sold)

4 ea. (maybe more) Shure 545, XLR connector, Unidyne III with silent magnetic reed switch, this is the mic that the SM-57 was based off of, no clips, mint condition. $40.00 each (all sold)

1 ea. Audio Technica DR-KX1 kick mic, good quality mid-entry level with AT clip, mint condition. $20.00 [color="red(sold)

3 ea. Audio Technica DR-STX1 snare/tom mic, mid-entry level with AT clip, nice AT rim mount (like the AKG-604 mount) mint condition. $25.00 (sold)

1 ea. AKG D-109, medium omni clip-on. Works great for micing percussion toys, anywhere a realtively flat sound is desired from a high SPL source with medium gain needed. I have seen them used for snare mics with good results. $10.00 (sold)

1 ea. Audio Technica AT4033CL, new old stock in box, all accessories and paperwork. $250.00

1 ea. ATM-35, new old stock in box, all accessories and paperwork. $100.00

1 ea. AT835b, medium line gradient shotgun, new old stock in box, all accessories and paperwork. $125.00

2 ea. Crown PCC-160 directional PCC boundery mics, excellent condition, these are the theatre standard floor mics, ships with with spare TA to XLR cables. $250.00

1 ea. AT8531 power module, new old stock, for wired mini condenser mics by AT. $20.00 (sold)

1 ea. Shure 839W wireless omni lav element, wired w/ TA-4F for all Shure wireless, includes foam windscreen but no clip, excellent cond. $15.00

1 ea. pair of Sony (?) mini omni lav elements with Nady clips, foam windscreens, wired with TA-4F connectors for all Shure wireless. Was used for 3 show run of a national touring Irish Dance group worn on the lead dancer's shoes clipped to pick up the clogging. Great for tap too, excellent condition. $25.00 for both.

1 ea. Countryman IsoMax lav element, hyper-cardiod, wired for Shure w/ TA-4F connector. No clip or windscreen, new old stock. $25.00 (sold)

1 ea. Audio Technica 831, hard-wired to power module, w/ XLR M output. Used w/ bridge type mounting clip, w/out windscreen, good condition, $40.00. (I do stock new clips and windscreens if needed.)

Wireless mic antennas, all UHF bands, both 1/4-wave and 1/2-wave, mostly BNC 90 degree mount. 1/4-wave are $3 each, 1/2-wave $20 each.

Wireless mic power supplies, both Shure and Audio Technica factory new units of all styles (line lump and wall wart) $3 each

2 ea. Audio Technica 1200 series handheld VHF wireless systems, 183.200 & 207.000MHz, with factory rack mount kits and antennas, excellent condition. These are real pro units and would be a good backup where UHF and digital TV are a problem. Pretty long range too, I have used them for 100' without any problems. $100 ea. (sold)

2 ea. AKG C535EB, one is cast zinc body and engraved legend fair condition, works fine $100.00. The other is a newer brass body and screened legend, good condition, $175.00.

1 ea. Furman AR-117 rack mount automatic voltage regulator, good condition w/ a little cosmetic damage, works fine. $50.00

1 ea. TrippLite LC-1200A automatic voltage regulator w/ LC line filters, good condition, $35.00 (sold)

1 ea. Crown MA2402, mint condition, $425.00

2 ea. Rolls RA-53 headphone distro amp, NOS in box, $10 ea (sold)

3 ea. Audio Technica AT889cW over ears moisture resistant headset mic w/ AT wireless connector, new w/ warranty, $75.00 ea.

2 ea. Audio Technica UniMute AT8684, remote mute modules, NOS, $15 ea

2 ea. LittleLite custom 1 rack space BNC power module (no light), $10 ea.

1 ea. Assistive listening kit, Williams TGS SYS AG, battery powered portable transmitter, 6 receivers, no headphones/ear buds, with carry case, unused. Great for church that needs to supply assistive listening but doesn't have large funds. $200 (new ~$1k)

4 ea. Ramsa surface mount speaker stand adapters, NOS, 1-1/2", made by Ultimate Support for Ramsa/Panasonic. Will work with other speakers as well, but matches up for factory Ramsa cabinet molded in nuts. $5 ea (new ~$30)

1 ea. 20 amp 120/208V, 3 phase breakout panel with 50' 12/5 feeder and 3 circuit duplex breakout stringer, all die cast 3g box, L21-20 connectors. Square D box w/ 3 pole breaker. $200

All prices plus shipping of course. I might be open to some trades or a deal for everything... PM me.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I laughed davidss1. I'm actually thinking about that D112, but I know I shouldn't buy anything right now. I'm with you guys as to it's usage on kick drum but it's done pretty well as a bass cab mic for me and bassists seem to like the name recognition.

back in the day i was pretty happy to get my first d112,,,u could do a LOT worse back then.

still could have its uses today also. @ that price its a bargain,,,

glad u laughed,,,,

actually, i challenge anyone to beat this example of the finest engineered paperweight available!

• Members

1 ea. AKG D-112, this particular mic has Coaster's name on it
;)
, it's in pretty good shape, no clip. $45.00

I like the D112, so I'll buy it for that price if it hasn't been taken. Your PM box is full, BTW! Let me know how you'd like to be paid, etc.

• Members

I like the D112, so I'll buy it for that price if it hasn't been taken. Your PM box is full, BTW! Let me know how you'd like to be paid, etc.

PM me w/ your e-mail addres and I'll send you a PayPal invoice. Include shipping info so I get you an accurate shipping cost.

• Members

Andy, just how many "boxes of stuff" do you have out in that warehouse?????????

Sadly, a whole lot of boxes, maybe a hundred. Not as much as some folks here though... thank God. I had breakfast with Mark yesterday morning as he passed through on the way to NAMM, I suspect that his collection of boxes dwarf mine ;)

• Members

I laughed davidss1. I'm actually thinking about that D112, but I know I shouldn't buy anything right now. I'm with you guys as to it's usage on kick drum but it's done pretty well as a bass cab mic for me and bassists seem to like the name recognition.

I saw this thread and thought about the D112 for bass. Could have used one the other day instead of spending ten minutes on the bass player's expensive specialty DI.

Can't believe the interest, should have jumped on this stuff sooner - lesson learned.

• 1 month later...

Archived