FS/FT: Dimarzio Virtual Vintage Blues (1 hour of use). Looking for Area 58.

Gulliverseyes

• Members

*** SOLD ***

I just bought a Virtual Vintage Blues for strat. It was purchased used but in original packaging and had never been installed. I installed it and used it for one hour, but it's a little too ballsy for my application, so out it goes.

It still has full wire length, which is enough to reach outside the guitar and go half way to the amp. Includes box, paperwork, screws, but was missing springs. The box says the cover is white, but it is not a pure white. It did not age, as the inside of the cover is the same, just a fraction of a shade off compared to my other white covers. The condition is mint.

I would like to trade for an area 58 or white F-spaced Super Distortion, but will sell for $45 Shipped & PP. Ebay feedback under Gulliverseyes. Please do not PM, please e-mail: gulliverseyes (at) yahoo.

Important: My wife is expecting any day now, so I expect to disappear for a day or two. :thu:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

For some reason, I can't PM you, but I want to buy the VVB from you.

I had stated in my post that you need to e-mail me and not PM, and included the e-mail address.

Sorry, I traded the VV Blues ... but also have a Texas Special neck that sounds very similar and has about the same amount of low noise response. It's white and $35 shipped and PPed. e-mail if you're interested.

Archived