FS/FT: Pickups

Tree32878

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

What exactly is the DiMarzio blade pickup and what color is it?

Its black. I have no idea what it is specifically. It kinda looks like a duncan hot rails single coil sized humbucker. But the cover comes off. the board on the back says DiMarzio 1991. It was in the middle position of a used guitar I bought and I quickly replaced with a seymour duncan JB Jr. I have no idea if it works or not. When I bought the guitar the output jack wasnt even wired. So I had to re-wire and replaced since I wanted all Duncans in it. If you lived in Phoenix, I'd give it to you.

• Members

how much for the single coil jbhumbucker. and what positions are they for?

I am not sure if I am going to get rid of these since they are in my GMP elite. They are both the Neck/Middle position mini humbuckers. I am trying to get ahold of some vintage stacks or something to swap them out to get more of a singe coil sound out of the guitar without installing a push-pull pot. If I do acquire some then I would be willing to sell.

-Tree

• Members

I have a white Duncan Vintage Rails for middle/neck in virtually mint condition I'll trade you for one of your JB Jrs provided that either is also white and in the same condition as mine.

Sorry both are black and I am looking for black replacements since guitar has black hardware.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived