WTB: Jackson covered USA pickup

DonP

• Members

Ideally I'd like to get a J80C, but I want to put my axe back together.

edit: I only need an oversize covered J80C now.

It's got an oversized pickup ring, so I need an "old school" covered Jackson pickup.

I'd take just the cover as well and stuff a Duncan or DiMarzio under that.

Thanks.

SD_fire.jpg

• Members

DonP you get the j-90c pickup ? That would be a perfect fit for you jackson

Yeah, it should be in the mail. I have a J50BC I put in there that I was going to use in the Model 4, but the Model 4 is taking forever trying to find those damn black mini switches.

The J50BC sounds pretty good.

I have a J90C already in a Charvel Fusion Deluxe and it's pretty crushing. I'm afraid the J90C in this guitar is going to overwelm the J100 single, which is a pretty dang good sounding single.

I'm still looking for a covered oversized J80C because I think this will be a happy "hot" but not "too hot" pickup.

• Members
Yeah, it
is
in the mail. I have a J50BC I put in there that I was going to use in the Model 4, but the Model 4 is taking forever trying to find those damn black mini switches.

The J50BC sounds pretty good.

I have a J90C already in a Charvel Fusion Deluxe and it's pretty crushing. I'm afraid the J90C in this guitar is going to overwelm the J100 single, which is a pretty dang good sounding single.

I'm still looking for a covered oversized J80C because I think this will be a happy "hot" but not "too hot" pickup.

Fixed :thu:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived