Parts, pickups, pedal and amps

chadd

• Members

I was cleaning up and realized I have too much junk laying around the house that I'm not using. Not really looking for trades, but a Blues Deluxe, Rgnater Renegade, nice boost/light dirt pedal or some type of floyd equipped strat would be interesting. I'm in no hurry to move this stuff, but I may be willing to bundle. I'm not willing to get raped though. Prices do not include shipping. Pics of some items are now posted.

AMPS:

B52 AT212

100 watt tube 2x12 combo. One clean, two dirty channels, on-board spring reverb, FX loop, four button foot switch, etc... Works great, loud enough for any gig, new Sovtek 5881 power tubes. $350

Traynor Guitarmate 3

SOLD

Bodies/necks:

1 strat copy body, appears to be a laminate body, swimming pool rout, light blue with light metal flake finish $25

1 Ibanez style body, wood block inserted in tremolo cavity, now has hardtail bridge, could be returned to original configuration with some work, white $25

1 Ibanez RG560 body, early-mid 90s, stripped and poorly refinished in battleship gray, takes older style necks. $125

1 red strat-ish body, cheap pickups and Kahler-style trem. No writing on the trem other than "Korea" on the back side. $50 (everything included)

1 Tele style body, spalted maple, started to fill and sand the body but still needs a lot of work, SOLD LOCALLY

1 RH Eden brand tele neck, brand new, glossy maple on maple. SOLD

1 LH strat style neck with gold vintage style tuners (may have a string tree or two for it as well) Maple neck, rosewood fretboard, good condition, $65

1 RH strat style neck, "NY PRO" label on headstock, nut should be replaced, rosewood fretboard, chrome tuners included, $50

1 RH strat style neck, no name, from late 80's or early 90's, rosewood fretboard, black tuners included $75

1 alder strat style body, stripped, primed and shot with one can of sonic blue nitro. Finish is thin in a couple spots and it could use a second can to even it out. $175

Pickups:

1 black Duncan Alnico II pickup early 90s version, leads are about 6.5" $50

1 white DiMarzio HS3 single coil, 11" leads $35

3 MIM fender pickups (cream covers) with 250k cts pots from classic players 50's strat $40

1 tort-colored WD wired strat pickguard w/3 Rio Grande halfbreed single coils, 1 volume and 2 tone pots, 5 way switch $115

Parts:

1 black Ibanez edge trem, no claw, no nut. $65

1 gold strat style trem, input jack neck plate and pickguard screws $40

Bags full of jacks, knobs, pots, Schaller strap locks (gold and black), etc... Let me know if you need something for a cheap project, I might just have it.

Pedals:

1 DOD classic tube $30

1 Mesa Rectifier footswitch $20

1 DOD Ice box Chorus $30

1 Danelectro Dan Echo $30

1 Digitech Turbo Flange $35

1 EH LPB1 $30

http://s1101.photobucket.com/albums/g423/cms0131/

• Members

Sorry for the delay and I'm sure there will be requests for more pics. I've been dealing with sick relatives and their flooded houses and I haven't been home too much. I will get more pics up in a couple days. There are multiple people interested in some items, first ones to commit will get the items.

Thanks to everyone for their interest

• Members

Interested in the spalted tele body... awaiting pics.

Any idea where/what it's from?

Not really. I saw it on ebay and bid on it while I was drinking. I put in a low bid and ended up winning. It's very raw, great project body.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Still interested in the body, regardless of how rough, but I'd like to see a pic.

ZERO hurry though... take care of your friends and relatives first!
:thu:

It is in the pic in the photobucket link above. I will take another if you would like.

EDIT:

Sorry, sold locally and picked up

Archived