Strat neck, 3 sets pickups, GFS humbucker

Lonnie99

• Members

Extra stuff I have laying around. The neck is from a brand new Squier Bullet. Don't let the Squier name scare you, this is a quality neck. I rolled the edges just a bit. I fully planned on using this for my relic Strat but had an already reliced Mighty Mite neck so I went that way. I did steal one of the roller trees from it. $60 shipped. 2 sets of Fender MIM Strat pickups. The first set is ready to put on a pickguard and drop in, has the full wiring harness and is ready to go, $30 shipped. The second set are loose and have no covers, 20 shipped. I have a tuxedo HSS loaded pickguard from a Squier Standard Strat. The humbucker hole was modified just a bit. $35 shipped. Finally I have an unused but cosmetically challenged GFS Dream 180. When I removed the plastic wrap it left some residue that I just can't get off even with Goo Gone. $25 shipped. Also have one of those awesome PRS SE super fat gigbags. $35 shipped.

DSC04716.jpg

DSC04717.jpg

DSC04718.jpg

DSC04710.jpg

DSC04706.jpg

DSC04693-1.jpg

• Members

Sorry... I forgot to check the thread. :facepalm:

Any chance for Saturday in the AM at Guitar Center? Or should I say. Sometime before 2pm.

Tell your wife that one of your guitar buds said, 'Happy Birthday!' :lol:

Better call if you can make it... 4 four 2 seven 4 eight 1

Archived