Duncan and Dimarzio pickups FS

The_Dali

• Members

Hi everyone... a bunch of pickups to move. All prices are paypal/shipped. Take a look:

#1, Seymour Duncan Little '59 neck pickup. Black with 4-conductor leads. Great shape. I traded for it, but have no use for it right now. $50

DSC08317.jpg

DSC08318.jpg

#2, Dimarzio Twang King bridge pickup (Tele). Got this as a full B/T set but only need the neck pickup to mate with my Jerry Donahue bridge pickup. Like new. $40

DSC08320.jpg

DSC08321.jpg

#3, Seymour Duncan '59 neck w/ nickel cover. I bought this new and used it in my Telecaster at the neck for about a month. I've decided to go with a traditional Tele setup (see Twang King above). 4-conductor wire. $60

DSC08325.jpg

DSC08326.jpg

#4, DiMarzio Super Distortion. I bought this intending to put in my new Hamer, but my buddy sold it with the existing pickups (also Dimarzio) so I don't need this. GREAT condition! Non-F spaced. 4-conductor wire. $45

DSC08329.jpg

DSC08330.jpg

#5, DiMarzio DP193 Air Norton neck pickup. I bought this intending to put in my new Hamer, but my buddy sold it with the existing pickups (also Dimarzio) so I don't need this. GREAT condition! Non-F spaced. 4-conductor wire. $45

DSC08327.jpg

DSC08328.jpg

Archived