Hey, let's trade pickups! Post what you've got and what you want!

Carbohydrates

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Looking for a Black w/ logo JB Trembucker (the TB-4) in very nice shape (going in a brand new guitar) and a pair of mid/neck single coils; Duncan 1/4 pounders, SSL1, SSL5 or SSL 6 would be considered, or any other quality 'not too bright/thin' true single coils.

Will trade: cash only at this point.

Thanks,

Larry

• Members

Looking for a Black w/ logo JB Trembucker (the TB-4) in very nice shape (going in a brand new guitar) and a pair of mid/neck single coils; Duncan 1/4 pounders, SSL1, SSL5 or SSL 6 would be considered, or any other quality 'not too bright/thin' true single coils.

Will trade: cash only at this point.

Thanks,

Larry

• Members

I have a black Rio Grande BBQ 4 conductor humbucker that I'd like to trade for a zebra Rio Grande BBQ 4 conductor. Just a straight swap for the same thing with a different look. I'm just messing with the aesthetics of one of my guitars.

I also have 2 PRS McCarty neck pickups that I would trade for other neck pickups - preferably Duncan 59s (4 conductor) or Jazz, etc in black or zebra with no logo.

• Members

I have a black Rio Grande BBQ 4 conductor humbucker that I'd like to trade for a zebra Rio Grande BBQ 4 conductor. Just a straight swap for the same thing with a different look. I'm just messing with the aesthetics of one of my guitars.

I also have 2 PRS McCarty neck pickups that I would trade for other neck pickups - preferably Duncan 59s (4 conductor) or Jazz, etc in black or zebra with no logo.