Book: "Fast Guide To Cubase SX" 3rd Edition (brand new) with bonus - $20

• Members

I have a brand new book available for sale. It sells for $40+ in stores. I'm offering it for $20 OBO. As an added bonus, I'm including a copy of the October '06 issue of "Future Music Magazine", also brand new and in wrapper. This issue features mastering Pro Tools in six easy lessons, with essential tips from Richie Hawtin & DJ Shadow! It sells for $7.99.

The Fast Guide to Cubase SX3 provides all the information you need to quickly master the essentials of the software and also explores advanced techniques. It covers all the important aspects of the program including recording and editing in the Project window, mixing in the Mixer, audio looping and editing in the Sample editor, and detailed MIDI editing in the the MIDI editors. Installation and setting up are explained and detailed information on audio and MIDI recording techniques, EQ, compression, gating, limiting, effects and mix automation are all featured. Projects throughout the book describe Cubase SX in a number of recording and editing situations. This third edition includes coverage of the new functions of version 3. It features numerous revisions and additions throughout the text providing more information and more Cubase know-how than ever before. In addition, 100 speed tips and a powerful macro library help take your music production and programming to the next level.

* For SX version 3

* Installation and setting up

* Audio and MIDI recording and editing

* Mixing, EQ and effects

* Hands on projects

* Time saving shortcuts

• 3 weeks later...

Archived