Arturia Vintage Collection/Arturia Prophet V - RETAIL

emctrl

• Members

Hi,

I have for sale the complete retail version Arturia Vintage Series Collection which includes the Minimoog V, CS-80 V, Moog Modular V, ARP 2600 V. I have all the original packaging incl the original box, manuals, and authorization Card that has all the reg codes on it. Plus of course all the original software discs. I will let the whole package go for $300 shipped in the US. I don't think they sell this package anymore.

I also have Arturia's Prophet 5 (VS and 5 hybrid really). It sounds fantastic. I like it better than the other Arturia plugs to be honest, but they all sound different regardless. Package includes the original software disc, manual, USB Dongle, and original box. Shipped for $125 in the US. They sell for $199 street value.

These are both full retail versions..not Academic. I bought them from Guitar Center locally.

I will sell both packages for $400 shipped. Reasonable offers will be accepted!

I will ship internationally but shipping will be extra. Paypal or postal money order only. I have tons of refs here, on analogue heaven, ebay (cthorns518 is my user name), and on Harmony Central. Call for quick response at 407-405-5112. Thanks

Kurt Stengel

• Members

Prophet V software is sold. Classic Collection is still up for sale.

By the way the registration change transaction is seamless in case anyone was worried. This is from Arturia's FAQ site.

I am about to buy a second hand plugin which was already registered with Arturia, will I be able to register it in my name with that serial number and get upgrades ?

A: The first owner should contact Arturia support to ask to remove their registration from the database, in order to register with your own username and password.

Archived