Apple Logic Pro 7 7.1 upgrade Full Retail (legit/legal) - $399

• Members

Like the title says. Original boxed full retail version of Apple Logic Pro 7. NOT the 'Academic Version' that people buy and then resell for a profit (i.e. a scam). This is the real, legitimate deal. Includes all the manuals, and of course, the XSKey USB dongle you need to actually run the thing. It also includes the 7.1 upgrade CD.

It's really incredible software that has everything you need to produce professional sounding stuff. Too bad I don't really have the time and energy to devote to music anymore. My loss is your gain.....From when I first paid for Logic 6, after all the upgrades to 7, I've dropped over $1000 on this great software, so get it here nice and cheap.

• Members

See private

Like the title says. Original boxed full retail version of Apple Logic Pro 7. NOT the 'Academic Version' that people buy and then resell for a profit (i.e. a scam). This is the real, legitimate deal. Includes all the manuals, and of course, the XSKey USB dongle you need to actually run the thing. It also includes the 7.1 upgrade CD.

It's really incredible software that has everything you need to produce professional sounding stuff. Too bad I don't really have the time and energy to devote to music anymore. My loss is your gain.....From when I first paid for Logic 6, after all the upgrades to 7, I've dropped over $1000 on this great software, so get it here nice and cheap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived