TC Electronics Powercore Firewire + Access Virus Unlimited + TC Helicon Intonator

Tupsox

• Members

For sale a Powercore Firewire with original packaging, mint condition, light use in my smoke-free home studio. Includes the following professional add-on plug-ins, registered to this Powercore unit : Access Virus Base and Unlimited License, and TC Helicon Intonator HS. (Powercore software licenses are registered to a particular Powercore hardware ID to prevent piracy, so you know this is a totally legit deal) . All for $1200 obo.

Unfortunately my circumstances dictate that most of my studio gear has got to go.

Lowest list price for these items separately:

Powercore Firewire - $1000

Access Virus Powercore, base license - $350

Virus unlimited license - $200

TC Helicon Intonator HS - $190

Commercial Soundsets for Virus - $50-100

Total - about $1800

In addition to the add-on plugins, obviously this comes with the full suite of base TC Electronic plug-ins, including the awesome ClassicVerb, Dynamic EQ, Filtroid, TC Thirty, and more. (more info at the TC website)

The unlimited license means you can load an instance of the Virus on every DSP on the powercore, e.g. 4 instances of a 4-part synth, so up to 16 Virus parts integrated with your computer firing away on your Powercore.

Intonator is a DSP-powered voice and pitch correction plug-in, similar to Autotune, and I personally find the results more organic in Intonator, great results..

Prefer paypal and domestic shipping, but am open to other options.

Archived