Emagic Logic Platinum 5.5 Mac/Windows $400 or best offer

• Members

Finally after much thought, like pulling teeth, I've decided to sell my extra copy of Logic Platinum 5.5, the price being much justified by the instruments being over the top, and they no longer offer Logic for PC, and this is a Hybrid Mac/Windows and is fully upgradeable through Apple to Pro 8 for $199 for Macies. Here is what you get; a tired and tested 8X copy of the original disc (original is damaged, but I had backed it up, fortunately, and is not included):cry:, fully authorized USB key, volumes 1&2 from Gear Vision VHS tapes about Logic and midi, Logic manual, and Drumkit form Hell 2 ;). $325 or best offer and you pick up shipping. Will ship world wide, and you will have to use PayPal.

:DThe authorized instruments include EXS24 w/ B3, Brass, Church Choir, Digital Choir, Strings, Slap Bass, Finger Bass, Nylon Guitar, Drum Kit, Flute, Rhoades MK 2 Piano, Stereo Grand Piano, and 3 different synth's; SyncLead, Wave Ultimate, and Waveform Saw, that just one instrument and all the presets are fully tweak able. Next, EVB3 (from B3's, Cathedrals, Farfezza's and Vox Cont.), EVP88 (every stage and suitcase piano ever made), EVD6 (every Clavinet and Harpsichord), all the synth's ES 1&2, ES P&E, EVOC 20PS (from Oberhiem to Moog and all in between). :lol:Every instrument is loaded with fully tweak able presets, and they are worth the price alone. An outstanding deal for a new be or old hat at Logic, especially if you

Archived