60gb iPod w/ 1 year left on the warranty.

wezman2k

• Members

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT&item=290185135162&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

I just filled up my 60 gig iPod, now looking into the 160gb classic. I've had it for two years and it never really leaves the case. There's still 1 year left on the Best Buy warranty, which I confirmed I can transfer to a different person given the name and phone number. I still have the original packaging and all the accessories. If you want I can ship it with the 43 gigs of music I've got on it. Yeah, still about 10 gigs of room left on it, but I know that will fill within the next month or two. I've also got an Agent18 case that I'd include with it.

The battery life is still good, although I haven't timed it or anything. I can go a few days without charging it. If it's down to red, that usually means there's another 4 solid hours AT LEAST on it.

• Members

I just filled up my 60 gig iPod, now looking into the 160gb classic. I've had it for two years and it never really leaves the case. There's still 1 year left on the Best Buy warranty, which I confirmed I can transfer to a different person given the name and phone number. I still have the original packaging and all the accessories. If you want I can ship it with the 43 gigs of music I've got on it. Yeah, still about 10 gigs of room left on it, but I know that will fill within the next month or two. I've also got an Agent18 case that I'd include with it.

The battery life is still good, although I haven't timed it or anything. I can go a few days without charging it. If it's down to red, that usually means there's another 4 solid hours AT LEAST on it.

How much for the ipod...also, do you know the cost of replacement batteries ?

Thanks for any info.

• Members

don't need to worry about the cost of a replacement battery

1.) there is a year left on the warranty

2.) the battery life is fine as is.

West Fargo, ND

I just bought a new 160 gig one, so i'm hoping i'll be able to pay for about half the cost of the new ipod with the money i make from this sale.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived