EZ Drummer + Expansions cheap!

• Members

Hey everybody, need to sell some software. I have EZ Drummer as well as the vintage sticks and brushes expansion and the latin percussion expansion. I would prefer to sell them all to the same person. EZ drummer often goes for about 140 and the expansions 75 each. So I will sell them all together for 180. Thats a great deal. pm or email andrewjudah@gmail.com

DSC_0017.jpg

• Members

Have you registered these copies of EZ drummer and are you the original purchaser?
Why are you selling these?
I am interested in the EZ Drummer and expansions if the license can be transfered without having to pay any additional costs to Toontrack.
Thanks!

Toontrack website states:
Regarding license transfer, it is imperative that written consent is obtained by the seller prior to a sale. We only disallow transferal in extreme circumstances but failure to follow the procedure outlined above may result in transfer being refused. We may instead charge a nominal fee if written permission is not requested prior to transfer. This decision is final and non negotiable.

As a prospective buyer monitoring the 2nd hand market you should always seek guarantees from the party transferring the license to you. It in is your interest to do so and you expose yourself to severe inconveniences if you ignore this recommendation and you may be asked to pay the transfer fee should the seller refuse to cover this cost.

It is also important to note that 2nd hand licenses are 100% non transferable and come with no personalised support (bugfixes through updates and forum access are available as normal but support through email and phone channels are not available).

• Members

Have you registered these copies of EZ drummer and are you the original purchaser?

Why are you selling these?

I am interested in the EZ Drummer and expansions if the license can be transfered without having to pay any additional costs to Toontrack.

Thanks!

Toontrack website states:

Regarding license transfer, it is imperative that written consent is obtained by the seller prior to a sale. We only disallow transferal in extreme circumstances but failure to follow the procedure outlined above may result in transfer being refused. We may instead charge a nominal fee if written permission is not requested prior to transfer. This decision is final and non negotiable.

As a prospective buyer monitoring the 2nd hand market you should always seek guarantees from the party transferring the license to you. It in is your interest to do so and you expose yourself to severe inconveniences if you ignore this recommendation and you may be asked to pay the transfer fee should the seller refuse to cover this cost.

It is also important to note that 2nd hand licenses are 100% non transferable and come with no personalised support (bugfixes through updates and forum access are available as normal but support through email and phone channels are not available).

I am the original owner yes, and they have indeed been registered. (as you must register them in order to use them). So I would be more then happy to go through the transfer process with you, the proper way. Just email, andrewjudah@gmail.com

• Members

Not having any luck getting through to your email account or at least I've got no response from you.Could you email me at
?

yeah something is wrong with the whole email thing, its not working because I have been trying to get ahold of you for the last 2 days. Anyways, do you know how to use PM here (private messages) that would do just fine if the email thing wont work. I'll send you a pm

Archived