FS: Cubase Studio 4

• Members

I bought this Cubase Studio 4 a week ago. Turns out my laptop doesn't have a cardbus slot which I thought it did nor does it have firewire so no soundcard means no go with the new DAW. So not being able to afford a new computer right now I am seeing if anyone needs the Cubase Studio 4 - complete with dongle, everything as new except opened. I did register the product once I installed it but I contacted Steinberg and I can legally transfer ownership to someone else which will include license, support, downloads, etc. Without the transfer Cubase will still work with the dongle but you will not be able to receive support on the product. There is a $50 fee for transfer of ownership which I will cover and enter upon payment.

I will accept $365 + $5 shipping for it.

If you're not familiar with the Studio 4 version it is pretty much exactly the same as the full Cubase 4 version except without the surround sound and a few mastering tools.

I can accept credit cards through my glass art website or accept paypal.. both of which if you use a credit card you will be protected for fradulent transactions. My ebay ID is liquid_creations you can check 100% positive feedback all pro audio and glass art items over 70 feedbacks.

contact me at glassrave@gmail.com or respond here if interested in further details

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived