FS/FT: Sony VAIO VGN-FE690P laptop

• Members

I built this through Sony Style on Sony.com approximately 2 years ago for college, but now I'm required to use a MacBook for most of my projects (Film/Recording Arts Major). It works/functions properly, just has a few minuscule aesthetic flaws-- the paint on the volume knobs is coming off and the "Ctrl" button on the bottom left has broken off. It's never been dropped, always been in its protective case, but I've talked to other VAIO owners and they've said this was common (unfortunately, right?). At any rate, I'll put the specs below and if you have any questions at all, please do feel free to contact me. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay and other references available if need be. I bought this, customized to my needs, on Sony.com for roughly $3,000. Not looking for a large sum, just enough to buy your run of the mill MacBook for school. Asking $850. Comes with upgraded large battery (may need a new battery here soon, but they are inexpensive).

Specs:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T5800 (2.0GHz)

Operating System: Windows XP Professional

Memory: 2 GB

Hard Drive: 200 GB

Optical Disc Drive: CD/DVD-Rom

Display: 15.4"

Possible Trades:

MacBook

Gibson guitars

Please feel free to contact with any additional questions. Thanks for looking, guys!

Archived